The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Close-up case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fraser Gould
View Profile
New user
Tokyo, Japan
97 Posts

Profile of Fraser Gould
Does anyone own the particular close up case offered by Steven's magic? I believe the price is around $119. I'm curious as to the quality of it, and if it will accept a Eureka-style base easily. At $119, some might argue that I can't go wrong, but shipping to Japan will about double the price, so I want to make sure it"s a sound investment.....
Fraser Gould
Mark Stevens
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Mark Stevens
Fraser Gould,

The case is very nice... I will be happy to send you more photos if you would like. If you need demensions, that can be arranged too. Which size are your interested in?

The latest shipment has been upgraded - but the price is the same. I think it's much stronger then many of the similar cases I have seen.

I'll be in Japan in June and August. Contact me for details, of course, I may not be close to you but it would be great if you could see it first.

Also, just so you know, I don't think Shipping is going to be "that much" for this item (depending of course on the size you are interested in). I mean, it could be up to $35 for Express Service (or a few dollars more or less). I'm not in the office so I can't tell you for sure.

But e-mail me at: Mark@stevensmagic.com
if you have specific questions. Hope you get some feedback here on the forum too!
Thanks for your interest.
Mark Stevens
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Close-up case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL