The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » No love lurkers, just dove workers and breeders.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ted Danger
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco/Utila
106 Posts

Profile of Ted Danger
I'm loving my doves, but looking for more. I was hoping folks that work with doves might be able to list who they are, where they are, and how many they have. I'm kinda shy, but my name is Ted, and I'm a dove lover. I'm in Panama city Florida, with four birds, no pairs. I'm a recent member of The American Dove Association. They publish a quarterly newsletter, and an annual Membership and breeders directory. Their @ http://www.americandoveassocitation.com I'd like to thank both Michael Trix and Dan Sperry for being broski's... So, who's got the list? If you're a dove worker please consider posting your info here. Thanks
"One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." Albert E.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » No love lurkers, just dove workers and breeders.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL