The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Invisible hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tecumilic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
I have read about this invisible hand device. The reason I would buy this is becuse it is a pull that can be used multiple times during the act. Can I use this device to vanish to separate 18 inch silks at two different moments in my act. Can I do the vanishes visually whitout tucking the hankerchiefs into my hand but rather by holding it in one hand ore tucking it into a glass?
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
Is the device strong enough to vanish a 18 inch silk that has been tucked into a glass or held by one hand?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
To use it as you describe you would have to ditch the 1 silk, then vanish the second. Usually while you are reaching for something below on a table.

Otherwise, it would be best to use 2 different methods. Always vanishing something in the same manner, does not get good responses from an audience.

From experience, I have several magic tricks that I vanish silks, I was stuffing the silk in my fist and then it disappeared. One audience member yelled out, not in the hand again. Only happened once, but it made me use several different methods later.

Sure I could have shut him down with a heckler comment, but it got me to be more creative.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Invisible hand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL