The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Choice of the correct participants ! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I'm going to give a shout out for Bill Montana and Anthony Black on this post.
I was at a event last night, not to perform but a guest. But, I got swayed into performing.
I did Black's ' The Secret '. I wont go into detail of this effect but those who own it can relate.
( I must say this is Mr. Blacks favorite of mine !) Smile
I chose my 4 participants of 2 men and 2 women for this effect. As performers we learn who to choose quickly to use as participant for the effect we are doing. Well, I made a bad choice on one woman ! It went great, so I thought ! I did the performance and 3 participants stood up and left the staging area. The last female just sat there at the end, like I made a miss !!! So, for the first time I was able to bend down and whisper in the woman's ear and use the out that Anthony had provided. The, woman then stood up and left the staging area ! lol It, was the most fun I had performing 'The Secret ' yet!
Then, I was able to choose a woman participant to take to the side and set her up with doing Bill's 'The Bridge' later that night at her home not in my presence ! I was contacted today and was informed by another that the power of suggestion had worked ! I also really like 'The Bridge' but have only performed it , about 5 times . It, is awesome when it works !
Point of post was to let all know, even tho we take pride in knowing which participant to choose or not to choose, we still can make that wrong choice ! But, this worked out great for me, this time.
Also, wanted to bring up a couple effects that are well worth, learning .
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
When I choose the wrong participant, I usually bury my mistake.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Thanks for jogging my memory. I’m going to dig this up again. Cheers, Luc.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2018, Delimbeau wrote:
Thanks for jogging my memory. I’m going to dig this up again. Cheers, Luc.

Such a thought makes me shudder. I hate to dig stuff back up because you never know what you will find. Like Schrodinger's Cat, you don't know if it was living or dead until you open the box.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of professortango
The Secret sounds great, wish Anthony Black was still producing effects.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Thank you Godzilla.Yeah it takes a few attempts to get the verbal delivery correct for the Bridge but when you got the delivery aspects down the hit rate goes up. And when it goes off while they are asleep and dreaming......it's supper strong. Plus being able to work anywhere without or with little props is great and that little routine you came up will is great.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Bill, I am at about 3.5 out of 5 on my hit rate ! Smile
It's a rush to hear of making a hit with a participant, they contact you by themselves or by others!
I am very particular of my choice of whom to do this with. (fault, of my own ! )
The Bridge is so amazing , I do not want to over play this. And, it comes to me, when I have that special urge to perform !
Bill, thanks for a touch of awesome !

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks Godzilla, glad you are still having fun.

Quote:
On Jul 5, 2018, professortango wrote:
The Secret sounds great, wish Anthony Black was still producing effects.

It was never goodbye, just see you all later... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Choice of the correct participants ! (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL