The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey everyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tvar10
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tvar10
Hi everyone. I'm Steve. I've been interested in magic since I can remember. I always watched the magic specials when they were on TV and was amazed by all magicians. I learned a few tricks but it never amounted to anything
I started taking magic more seriously when I turned 18. I learned a bunch of card tricks and started doing a few tricks to my friends and family. I wouldnt call myself a "magician" but I know the basic sleights with cards, and some concepts with coins. Then life got in the way and I still followed magic here and there, but not as consistent as I liked. I'm 30 now and want to get back into it. I started RE-learning some controls, shuffles, double lifts and basic card moves. I joined this community to learn new insights and possibly (with enough practice) start entertaining people on a regular basis.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome tvar10,

Magic is a good friend that will always be there for you when you find the time for it.
The nice thing is that when you return to Magic you bring fresh eyes and a new perspective. The Tricks that you used to do will be informed by your new experiences.

Remember not to sell your best books or favorite Tricks during times when you are less interested in Magic.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome to The Café Steve.

Like Mary said, it's amazing how magic can always find a place in your life. It may not be a big place due to commitments, but it can enrich your life none the less.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
RMV
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of RMV
Welcome Tvar. I agree, coming back to magic feels like home.
tvar10
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tvar10
Thank everyone, I'll see you all in the boards!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey everyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL