The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Excited! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sOnrisemagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of sOnrisemagic
Hi everyone my name is Steve and I am happy to join this community of magic. Though I am new here I am not new to magic in general, it has been one of my passions for 20 years. It’s not my main source of income, but it is one of my dreams for that to happen. Thank you for listening and I am excited to contribute in any way I can and learn from some great magic minds. God Bless
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome sOnrisemagic,

Some people say that Magic is more fun without the pressure of making it your livelihood.

What are your Magical interests?

-Mary Mowder
sOnrisemagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of sOnrisemagic
Hi Mary, I am mostly into close up/walk around styled magic. I like doing unique things that are uncommon to be seen in a normal act. I had a great conversation with Michael Powers at Abbott's over the weekend, I think it will help steer me in the right direction.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
You were at Abbott's? I am seriously jealous.

I was born in Holland, MI, so I was able to get there a few times and I was there for the Close-up convention a couple decades ago.

It was unbelievable.

Welcome sOnrisemagic to TMC.

Dave
sOnrisemagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of sOnrisemagic
Yes it was great! the atmosphere is unlike any other convention. Thanks for the welcome Dave I appreciate it
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Welcome to The Magic Café! We're glad to have you. I'm a close up magician. What's your day job by the way?
sOnrisemagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of sOnrisemagic
Thanks for the welcoming magicianbrandy, close up and street magic are my specialties!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Excited! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL