The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everybody...(new) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Dear everybody,

I came from penguinmagic, but got tired of spammers so I came here. Can't wait to start readin some quality posts Smile and maybe writting some myself!

some of my favorite magicians are

Max Maven
Richard Osterlind
Daryl
Ammar
Jay Sankey
David Blaine

peace - out
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi ,

Glad you decided to stop in and welcome to the Café. Just grab a cup of coffee, a comfortable chair and be prepared to read lots of informative post. The people here are really friendly too, over 11,000 members from over 80 different countries!

Pros, Hobbyist, Young and Old alike share their common interest in magic and it's always nice to get different perspectives on a question asked. A bit overwhelming your first couple times here - so many post and where to start? I always suggest scrolling and picking a favorite topic or two to start and follow the thread for a week or two. Soon you'll feel comfortable to post or ask a question of your own. Don't forget to scroll back a page or two to see what's recently been discussed. Have fun!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everybody...(new) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL