The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Storage box for 52 decks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
Finland - - I.B.M. Finnish Magicians Assn
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
I just purchased 52 decks of Bicycle Seconds for making force decks, Koran decks etc... Have you any idea where to buy a storage box for 52 decks? I'm looking for small size where the cards are in upright position. Or is it just more ideal to make one? I have quite good woodworking possibilities. Just asking if somebody has some fine ideas for this. TNX.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3510 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Look for a storage box that holds collectable cards. They are cardboard and fairly inexpensive.
If you have a gaming store nearby, I would imagine that they would have them in stock.
http://www.mtgmintcard.com/accessories/d......-bx-3200
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
I agree, those boxes are great for storing decks, also available at sports card stores
MaxVowinkel
View Profile
New user
Germany
2 Posts

Profile of MaxVowinkel
I just discovered that old MC cassette shelves are perfrect for playing cards. You can mount them on the wall or leave them on top of something else. Playing card boxes are a little smaller but the width should be roughly the same. Most cassette shelves I found online could hold between 60 to over a hundred cassettes/decks. So try your luck online or just build one yourself Smile
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Great idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Storage box for 52 decks (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL