The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: 22 Blows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BBM123
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
98 Posts

Profile of BBM123
Hi,
I own 22 Blows to the Head by Jay Sankey and think it was well worth the price. There are some great effects in there, but not all of them are "my style."
Does anybody have a review or can anybody share their opinions of this DVD?
Thanks,
Loren
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
How does this compare with the Osterlind series for ease of use and quality of the effect?
solidglint
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
212 Posts

Profile of solidglint
You can't compare this with the Osterlind dvd's. However, if you are looking for some great mental magic effects with little to no setup, then this is for you.

Jonathan
briantwig
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of briantwig
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Paradise comparing to Osterlind is going a bit too far. I like Sankey and 22 Blows is a good dvd because it has a lot of routines. I wouldn't really call 22 BTTH mentalism. But that's just me.
Fayaad Manie
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Fayaad Manie
I agree with Solidglint and in flames. No comparison when it comes to the Osterlind series, it is in a league of its own.
The_Shadow
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of The_Shadow
When I was starting to get into mentalism this was reccommended to me and I now cannot reccommend it enough. I really enjoyed the style in which it was taught and also the content was fantastic.
Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
Let me start by saying I REALLY enjoyed the DVD. I can see where this DVD may kind of "blur" the line between pure mentalism and mentalism done with playing cards. There are some fabulous routines on this DVD and I often will use one of the tricks learned from 22 Blows as openers or great ways to seque from one trick to another. I have supported Jay Sankeys' magic a lot over the years and this was one purchase I fully recommend!

Regards!

Barrett James
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hide, Keep and Giveaway is one of my favorite card mentalism effects. Just great.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: 22 Blows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL