The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Favorite Coin Through Packet effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
As the title suggests, what's your favorite method of the classic "coin through packet" effect. Whether it's gimmicked or not, I'd like to work some old basic tricks into a new and modern closeup set!
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Coin-related stuff should go over here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......3&170027
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi Arthur (and Vitas),

But the OP is asking about packet stuff too, right? Wouldn't both forums be appropriate?

By the way -- to Vitas -- I hadn't heard of coin though packet. I'd be interested in being directed to some examples of the effect.

See you,

Bob
Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Hello Bob!

I have seen some street magicians peel off a packet of cards and push a large coin through it to the other side. Perhaps some slight of hand is involved, but to me, as a magician, it looked like some sort of gimmick, this is what I'm referring to.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi Vitas,

Thanks for your reply. Good luck in your search. Sounds like a really magical effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Favorite Coin Through Packet effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL