The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magicians on CNN Headline News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe M. Turner
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta, Georgia
248 Posts

Profile of Joe M. Turner
> Aside from Joe, we've got a great line up of people who will represent our art in a positive and entertaining way.

I hope you mean "including Joe!"

:)

JMT
Regards,
Joe M. Turner
turnermagic.com
Rolando Santos
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, Ga.
86 Posts

Profile of Rolando Santos
LOL --- ouch --- can you tell I am sleep deprived from getting the update screen look on the air.

I meant JOE IS ONLY ONE OF THE GREAT PERFORMERS WE WILL HAVE ON HLN NEWS AIR.....

Sorry 'bout that.

r
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Aargh...since most of the performances are in the :25-:55 block, that's the same time that local cable systems can opt out to run their own stuff. Which is what my cable system (Comcast) does.

Drat. Darn. Stuff like that. Smile
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
143 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
I am attempting to record the various segments right now...some interesting stuff
magicpirate82
View Profile
New user
Bay area, Northern California
68 Posts

Profile of magicpirate82
Just saw Joe this morning. BRAVO! Good show. I hope to catch more the rest of the day.

:pirate:
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey there, Saw joe and jessica on so far. You guys looked great. Jessica seemed a bit nervous. Being she is young and probably new to national television.
But awesome show!
Brian
volant
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
59 Posts

Profile of volant
Saw Joe, Jessica, Ken, and Robert so far(In that order.). Very good work y'all. Smile Smile

Wondering if ya got to meet Shakira.
By the time you read this, you've already read it.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I had to work for the afternoon. I didnt get to see anyone after Robert performed his coin work. Can you tell me what the other magicians performed? And joe, that was awesome what you did on tv. It looked great!
Its ironic, I performed the same tricks to a lady in the supermarket line yesterday. Mismade bill and sponge ball stuff. Smile
From what I saw, it was great!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magicians on CNN Headline News (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL