The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Mastering the Bottom Deal (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Oh, I see what is being said here. You palm the desirable cards needed off the bottom of the deck, have the cards cut and then add them back to the bottom so you can now bottom deal these desirable cards. This way you don't have to force or hop the cut. Clever stuff...Who'd of thought?

Say, that even works with a cut card. Let's see...palm the cards needed off the bottom, have the deck cut onto the tabled cut card and then add the cards needed under the cut card on the square-up. Now you can deal bottoms to yourself or your partner and after you have done so, the cut card is once again back on the bottom of the deck. This way the cut card is no longer a hindrance to the bottom deal.

Quite frankly, this new innovative way of overcoming the cut card that I have just developed off the top of my head actually smacks of brilliance if I must say so myself. In fact, I am tempted to give a lecture on this concept at the next Gambling Protection Seminar held in Vegas. I sure this methodology will draw packed crowds and as an added bonus, I may get the highly coveted title of "Gambling Expert." Wow, this gets better all the time.

Now all we need is a name for this technique. How about "mucking for the cut?" No, no. That's not quite right. Let's try "copping cards for the cut?" No, that does not sound right either. Oh, I know, how about "holding out for the cut?" Now, THAT I like.

"Holding out for the cut" Yup...has a certain ring to it and the kind of terminology a really accomplished high line hustler/bottom dealer would use.

Hope this accomplishment doesn't go to my head. I'm starting to feel a little like a card table guru. Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am surprised that a man of your caliber did not think of it before you said: “My only question is, what does this have to do with the bottom deal?”
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2019, tommy wrote:

I am surprised that a man of your caliber did not think of it before you said: “My only question is, what does this have to do with the bottom deal?”

You are right. I think it may have been a senior moment on my part. Seems like I am having more and more of those moments...in fact people are starting to look at me strangely after talking with me.

I asked the admin to eliminate that statement from my post, but he wrote back, "Sorry Cag. You wrote it, you live with it."

Seems like some guys have no compassion.

(Please note I am playing the victim here. In our new era of political correctness coupled with identity politics in the US, playing the victim is the new "in" thing.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Mastering the Bottom Deal (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL