The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jokers Sandwich (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIj6yBAwMT0

A simple, elegant sandwich effect. Sandwich is external from the deck.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
I just wanted to say, I think it is more elegant to learn to riffle shuffle in the hands without pushing the cards into your trousers. Smile
Not trying to be horrible, just an observation.
Nicely done sandwich.
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
^Totally agree, thank you for the feedback! Smile Since recording that version, I've noticed that too and have started making a habit of avoiding the pants shuffle. I've adjusted the method a bit as well from that video, so I hope to record the new version too.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
The pants shuffle Smile
Look forward to seeing the new version.
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
Lucas Maillard
View Profile
New user
Paris
25 Posts

Profile of Lucas Maillard
Hi Will,

Nice sandwich effect. You might as well do an overhand shuffle to control the jokers where you want them to be for the revelation.
Let's see what you'll come up with Smile
Cheers.
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
Here is a new version. Still working on it and my presentation, but any feedback is appreciated! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFolmedc_Os
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
I like it Will. I see improvement, definitely. I like the putting down of the jokers instead of having them sit on the deck! It distances them from the deck if you see what I mean. Hang on, of course you do. Smile Nice.
I couldn't help myself wanting to hear that lovely banjo being played though! (I play guitar and a little mandolin, but would love to be able to banjo.)
Quote of the Month
- S.H. Sharpe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jokers Sandwich (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL