The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shooting Star by G - new @Ellusionist (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
Hi Magic1,

Someone has PM me about this recently, so I could answer this for you. First of all, the switch is designed to have a table with, and I've never done this in a walk around situation.
In order to do this walk around, I would recommend to prepare a watch/necklace type of long box to store the paper in completely straight condition. If a spectator can hold on to the box for you, the switch can be made as if you have a table. The switch itself it's quite easy to do, it is in the act of apparently picking up a piece of paper among the stack.

Hope that answers your questions
G.
drjohn
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of drjohn
Firstly, as a storytelling bizzarist id just love to say how much I love this trick, however I'm having sound issues with the gimmick....is there anything I can do to dull the sound as its making a very audible 'clunk'
May your darkness come quickly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shooting Star by G - new @Ellusionist (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL