The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey Guys! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CheeseyAintEasy
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of CheeseyAintEasy
Hey, I am a new member of the site (yay!) and I try to learn all kinds of stuff. I am a beginer card magician, an accomplished balloon artist, an amature unicyclist, an okay juggler, and an entreprenuer of education. I love learning! I found this site through researching for another way to shoot/throw cards... I have included one of the ways I have found useful in the section dedicated to such topics...
Also, I am not quite sure what goes on here and how... So, if anyone would like to "take me under their wing" and share some magic, that would be great. I can find the "tricks" in books and such. I would like to learn how to make it magic... any suggestions or comments, feel free to email me...
My email can be linked through my webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/cheeseyainteasy/Home.html
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
Well Jonathan, when you need help or advice you come to the Café and pose your query. More often than not the good folks here will give you an answer or point you in the direction of the answer.
Welcome to the Café and have fun.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Cheesy,

Welcome to the Café! Jordan is correct you can post or ask for advice at the Café and I'm sure you'll recieve many offers of help. New to Magic is a good place to start as it gives invaluable info on what books or vids to purchase depending on where you interest lies. Many pro stop in that forum and try to assist those that have valid questions regarding magic. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and be prepared for lots of informative reading. Have fun!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our magic community!
You might read these topics as they will help you understand how the Café works. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Cheesy,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey Guys! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL