The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Close quarters CORRECTION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi, folks,

Having looked at Colombini's video, I now realize that in my previous post on "Close quarters" I didn't give credit where credit was due. Colombini's trick is a packet trick (a nice one), pure and simple. I now realize that it was Darko who brought the trick to a whole new level by making making a real coin appear where before there were only drawings of coins on a card. This change, together with Darko's impeccable timing (see link to his video in the post that I'm correcting) makes for a really beautiful effect.

I *really* want to perform your handling, Darko! Smile So, how about this?: you and Chris Wasshuber arrange to put your handling for sale on Lybrary.com? Just a thought. I'm sure that some magicians, more experienced than I am, will be able to figure out what you did, but so far the light hasn't turned on for me.

Anyway, I wanted people who are considering buying Colombini's effect to realize that it isn't quite what I described.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Close quarters CORRECTION (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL