The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Christmas is coming (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I posted this in latest and greatest but a lot of the people that this is aimed at avoid that forum.

Probably not a good time to announce this while there is already an offer on. But I can’t remember if it was last year or the year before whilst under the Christmas spirit I asked for nominations for someone deserving of a free book. There were so many compelling nominations that I ended up sending out a lot of books. I can’t do the same this year because that ended up costing me over £200 in postage.

However this time whilst stone cold sober and in time for books to arrive by Christmas I am making the following offer to those who through genuine circumstances cannot afford books like mine. This offer is not for people that simply want a cheap book it is for those who genuinely are not normally in a position to spend this kind of money on a book. It may be that you are a full time carer for a relative or that you have been laid off work and are struggling.

For those with a genuine reason I will be offering a small amount of collectors editions at £25 plus what it costs to ship (international is about £15 on a collectors U.K. postage about £7.50.

I will also offer a few standard editions for £15 plus postage.

There are 4 criteria to qualify for this offer.

1. You have a genuine reason for not being able to afford the book.
2. You have a genuine love of the art rather than simple curiosity.
3. You agree never to sell it on at a profit. Recouping the shipping charges is acceptable.
4. You are willing to pay it forward and show kindness to someone else but without detriment to yourself.

If you feel that you qualify for this offer either pm me here or contact me via Facebook.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Mark is one of the kindest people I had the pleasure to meet in this art. This proves it yet again.

Mark, you are an inspiration!

Love,

T.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
You rock, Mark.

Merry Christmas!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
You guys are too kind. It wasn’t so very long ago that I wasn’t able to buy premium books and missed out on some titles I’d love to read.

Timon it was an absolute joy to meet you.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
+1
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Smile

Bravo Mark!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Christmas is coming (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL