The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russian Roulette Limited Release (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
I will be doing a limited release of my Russian Roulette routine. It uses a real .357 magnum and a live signed round. It’s 1,000 dollars and limited to 25. I will also have a dedicated Facebook group to all the buyers. Do to the nature of effect you must be 21 or older to purchase.

Thanks,

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I am curious to know if you live in a State with strict gun control like New York, since this uses a real .357 magnum, do you need a gun permit to own and use this gun or is it considered non operational gun and therefore no permit is required?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
I'm curious to know more of the effect obviously we know its a bullet catch...but do we have any more info on what all you receive for a thousand dollars? I'm also guessing that this isn't part of your buy every effect I have for 600$ thing...right?
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Even if your state has strick gun laws, you should be fine. That’s assuming you have no criminal record and can pass a background check. I would call a local gun store and ask them them the laws your concerned about.

With th e effect you get the method to the routine and TV rights. You don’t get the actual gun for obvious reasons. It’s unfortunately not part of my $600 dollar holiday deal. Hope this helps!

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sounds interesting and a reputation maker.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russian Roulette Limited Release (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL