The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Mis-printed cards packet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Hi, all,

I'm trying to figure out the name of a trick I saw some time ago, clearly a specially-printed packet trick.

The effect was that you were trying to print a 10 of spades, and there were various "misprints" before you got a normal-looking one. It's similar to the old Ron Frost "Out of Order" trick (now sold by Meir Yedid as "Carderfeiter"). But there was a greater variety of misprints, including a very memorable one where all the pips were jumbled to one side.

Anyone know what effect I'm referring to?

Thank you!

Josh
Pseudolus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Pseudolus
Presto Printo by Daryl.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hi. It's either 'Printing' by Dominique Duvivier or 'Presto Printo' by Daryl Easton. Both are entertaining & play really well. Both are also considered Wild Card variants.
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Thank you, Inert! And a happy new year to you!
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
And thank you, too, Pseudolus...you're right, it was Presto Printo. Which I find is discontinued in the magic shops, but there are still a handful poking around on eBay. Happy new year!
Pseudolus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Pseudolus
It is available from http://www.daryl.net
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Thanks again, Pseudolus...I'd already ordered on eBay, but at least it's good to know that I can get replacement cards on daryl.net.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Mis-printed cards packet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL