The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best Spooky Product of 2018? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
I'm surprise no one else started a 2018 best spooky product thread? Well, lets do. Lets hear what your favorite was.
Bob
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2018 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I am more of a straight mentalist and do not buy a lot of bizarre material and props. But I did buy The Bog from Gemini Artifacts, and have found art to be a splendid approach to the Kurotsuke type effect.

George
ManxBull
View Profile
Regular user
Isle of Man
116 Posts

Profile of ManxBull
Dolly Darko Mk 2 from Lebanon Circle
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Seriously, someone gave me a found cat skull for the holidays. It fits in a witch box. ( before you slay me; I love cats and one is resting on my lap as I type ) But for what I bought? Gemini Artifacts "The Bog"
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
I was thrilled by the re-releasee of an improved Carnie Tarot from Gemini artifacts. The cards come across as utterly authentic, even to the most skeptical eye, are endlessly versatile, and backed by exceptional, professional and very friendly customer service. And although it probably does not count as a new release, I purchased a Hobbs box from Tim Wiseman, which is a devious work of art, likewise utterly authentic in appearance, and backed by Mr. Wisseman’s superlative customer service. Two superb offerings from two great suppliers.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
My favorite was some custom bells made by the great Tim Wisseman for my shows. They look great, operate easily, and sound amazing - and best of all - one press of a button and all of them go off a few seconds apart. A few pics below!

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2019, Chad C. wrote:
My favorite was some custom bells made by the great Tim Wisseman for my shows. They look great, operate easily, and sound amazing - and best of all - one press of a button and all of them go off a few seconds apart. A few pics below!
Those look great. (the bells and the show pictures)
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I love my Bizarre Switch Wallet - Luc really opened a whole new vein to tap into when he spawned this version of the switch wallet. It is great looking, well made and functions perfectly. I can’t wait to see how it looks when really broken in!

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collecti......s-wallet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best Spooky Product of 2018? (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL