The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dave Forrests "Focus" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everybody,

We just put a new product up on The Marketplace. I really like this AND its stupid cheap. It's Dave Forrests "Focus". Its normally $40 but at The Marketplace it's just $10 shipped inside the U.S. Of course you must be a Reel Magic subscriber. You can see the Performance below. Easy to do and it's wicked strong! This sale ends at 5PM on Monday, January 14th East Coast U.S. time. I'm guessing you will use this Smile. Please Share!

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/zbc58aeec0

Oh and to subscribe to Reel Magic click this link

www.reelmagicmagaazine.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I wont support anything David puts out anymore.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2019, Kozmo wrote:
Hey Everybody,

We just put a new product up on The Marketplace. I really like this AND its stupid cheap. It's Dave Forrests "Focus". Its normally $40 but at The Marketplace it's just $10 shipped inside the U.S. Of course you must be a Reel Magic subscriber. You can see the Performance below. Easy to do and it's wicked strong! This sale ends at 5PM on Monday, January 14th East Coast U.S. time. I'm guessing you will use this Smile. Please Share!

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/zbc58aeec0

Oh and to subscribe to Reel Magic click this link

www.reelmagicmagaazine.com

The link is wrong. It has 2 aa in it
gz9c0b
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of gz9c0b
Related to the comment ... 'I wont support anything David puts out anymore.' Any reason? Anything the rest of us can benefit from?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2019, gz9c0b wrote:
Related to the comment ... 'I wont support anything David puts out anymore.' Any reason? Anything the rest of us can benefit from?

There are many threads in the café discussing this comment.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dave Forrests "Focus" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL