The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Funny Story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
Well, I take a martial art, and everyone knows how parents want their kids to take a martial art so they can gain confidence or something, so there's always kids at the martial arts place. A few days ago, I go there, and the kids know I do magic, so this 10-year-old and his friends ask me to show them a card trick. So there's four kids, I do my favorite: "CARD TO WALLET!" Anyway, It works fine, and I get to the end of the trick. I pull out my wallet and show the card, these four kids are AMAZED. Just then, a fifth kid goes...

"WOW, YOU HAVE A WALLET?!!!"

(not sarcastic, he was actually amazed)

Well, I thought it was funny.
astoundingbruce
View Profile
Regular user
Burlington, WI (USA)
127 Posts

Profile of astoundingbruce
Just goes to show, you never know what is going to amaze your audience. Ever spend weeks or months on perfecting a difficlut move in a routine, only to discover that the Magic Coloring Book is the one killer effect in your act? Smile
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
My wife and I are still laughing over that one. Thanks.

Anyone who had raised kids has the story of the big toy that cost an arm and a leg and three weeks later the kid is still facinated by the BOX it came in.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
Darkrider: Heh.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Funny Story (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL