The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The science channel examines Houdini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I'm watching something on the Science Channel (SCI) about the bullet catching trick and whether Houdini ever performed it.

https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/......a-bullet

You need to sign up for this with your cable provider. sorry.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
lnlver
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of lnlver
I saw the show and will be recording the series. I hope they stick to actual history and don't try to inject fiction into the episodes, in order to gin up interest.

The next show deals with Houdini's escape from a Russian prison. They also speculate whether he was spying on them while in that country.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The actual history of Houdini is not all that interesting. Of course they will inject myth into the show.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The science channel examines Houdini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL