The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Tails cards load (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevious
View Profile
New user
Poland
80 Posts

Profile of Stevious
Hello folks,
I would like to try performing in tail suit in the future, and I wonder how should I attach the holder for cards or a billiard ball. Holder for cards and a silk is more important. When wearing a jacket I casually attach them to the edge of the jacket (not trousers!), so I can even move it, and they don’t show up.

How should I do in in tail suit without the risk of flashing the cards? I know some great Polish manipulator like Salvano and Arsene Lupin used to perform card manipulation in tail suit.

Here is my crazy idea, trousers for tails have a stripe on one side, could I add an extra pocket for cards load hidden on the edge of this stripe at the height of my hand? Has anyone done this or this is too silly? I would turn my body slightly and push out the cards out from this tight pocket. It needs proper construction and adjustment but it might even work I guess?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
We cannot discuss such things in an open forum topic.
Link774
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Link774
I'll send you a PM with what I did, I was in the same situation recently. I'm pretty new though, so there are probably others with better ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Tails cards load (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL