The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Prediction Out Of This World ? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
If it's good enough for the likes of Micheal Ammar that way then it's good enough for me too....As I mentioned it's not really something I would do in a proper working situation as there are much better suited effects but it's a nice effect for informal situations.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I won't say anything about the prediction effect because I haven't studied it, but I will say don't discount this effect in real world situations. I wouldn't use it as an opener, but as a middle or a closer OTW is very very strong - especially if you set the deck in stages during the course of two or three other effects.
aabc
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of aabc
I agree that it is great if you can set it up over the course of previous effects, but I find it somewhat hard to believe that OOTW can be anything but a closer. What can really follow the spectator shuffling and then dealing the red and black cards perfectly into two piles? Just my opinion Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2019, rtgreen wrote:
I won't say anything about the prediction effect because I haven't studied it, but I will say don't discount this effect in real world situations. I wouldn't use it as an opener, but as a middle or a closer OTW is very very strong - especially if you set the deck in stages during the course of two or three other effects.

No doubt it's a great effect but in the working situations I usually find myself in it's just not practical as I mainly work in loud environments with limited table space.
When I work I only include one card routine in my set's and I have routines that work very well for me so it's very unlikely that I would change them especially for tables, these days I tend to be more interested in honing these effects I may even add to them from time to time but I most definitely couldn't see me replacing them for OTW as good as it is.
aabc
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of aabc
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2019, warren wrote:

No doubt it's a great effect but in the working situations I usually find myself in it's just not practical as I mainly work in loud environments with limited table space.
When I work I only include one card routine in my set's and I have routines that work very well for me so it's very unlikely that I would change them especially for tables, these days I tend to be more interested in honing these effects I may even add to them from time to time but I most definitely couldn't see me replacing them for OTW as good as it is.

Yes-OOTW requires specific conditions for it to get the best reactions, and whatever works for you in your situation is obviously what you should perform.
bdungey
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of bdungey
What a timely conversation. I enjoyed reading through this and have quite a bit of research ahead of me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Prediction Out Of This World ? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL