The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sal Piacente LIVE ACT - Penguin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
328 Posts

Profile of drawfull
I loved it.

I've shied away from a lot of this stuff in the past, but this was really entertaining - and dare I say - one of the best live acts I've seen in their relatively new format.

If you've any interest at all in this kind of stuff and it's new to you, or just want to be entertained, go and give Penguin your money.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
What Stuff does he do ?
ULockJustice
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
201 Posts

Profile of ULockJustice
Full disclosure Sal is a friend and I am one of the guys who's quote is used in the ad copy for the lecture, but Sal's memory work is legit amazing. I first saw it in a hotel lobby late one night and thought he was screwing with me. He was able to memorize shuffled decks and then do insane things like tell me which card was moved out of position. His rain man act is built from him meeting the actual guy the film is based on and wanting to be able to simulate what this guy's brain was wired to do naturally. Even if you don't perform the specific effects Sal teaches you're going to learn tips and tricks to improve your own memory. Even if you don't do anything it is worth it to get the product to watch him perform. I am very lucky to live in Columbus and go to the P3 theater to see the acts perform on a regular basis. I've never seen a standing ovation like what Sal got.

I honestly can't recommend this enough. What he's developed is spooky. This is the kind of memory stuff you only hear about and think someone was making it up.
This is the profile of Comedian + Magician Erik Tait. A self-promoting sleight of hand artist who thinks he is the cat's meow.

PM for beard tips.
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
328 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2019, JackMagic wrote:
What Stuff does he do ?

Memory stuff as per the post above, but a lot of it - especially the card work - is next level.
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
Was the birthdate day tipped in D****** O'*****'s book? That's not new.

Frankly, I wish he hadn't explained that one.
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
151 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
From a performance stand point Sal smashed it, even got a standing ovation. I would highly recommend it, it will take a lot of work to learn the effects but hard work pays off by the looks of this act. 5*
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
456 Posts

Profile of Axel
This was an excellent performance.
Sal has a very clear understanding of character and premise.
Masterful.
Haven't watched the full explanation but just from seeing his structuring of his memory act
I was very impressed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sal Piacente LIVE ACT - Penguin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL