The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Why are so many of the ads on this site dead links? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

avimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood, Florida
235 Posts

Profile of avimagic
Tape escape ad leads to a dead link on the site
http://www.wizardcraftmagic.com/ looks like they set up wordpress and never added any content
Malloy Modern magic is dead

I didn't click on every ad, but that was 3 of the 5 I clicked
deanpickles
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of deanpickles
Wait a second... was this just a sly con to get people to click on endless ads, testing them? Well, you got me, either way! (all worked for me.)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
avimagic - Not sure what the trouble is - they all work fine for me. I'm using a MAC running Safari...
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The banner ad for wizardcraft works just fine. The link in Avi's post was incorrect. I fixed it. I don't have any problems with the other ads referenced above either.
Where the magic begins
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3510 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Dave, the banner ad works but once you hit enter the store, there is nothing. Is Wizardcraft closed now?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Wravyn, I can't answer that question. Our sponsors pay for the banner. Once on the site, we can't control what happens. The Malloy banner and Great tape escape work just fine.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Why are so many of the ads on this site dead links? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL