The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Vent, Clown, Flea Circus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
I do some magic with clowning and I am a ventriloquist. But, the reason I came to the Magic Café is that I am building a Flea Circus (Walt Noon's video plans). I like it because it uses all aspects of magic. Today for example I ordered a magnetic coin and flash cotton for two different effects. I went to the hardware store yesterday to get the parts for an air blast delivery system.

It is something new every day with this and it fun.

So, anything on vent, clown, or Fleas I'd love to hear from you. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Hey, is that coffee you're drinking in a chop cup?
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café! Smile
Be sure and read these topics as it will make your time here so much more enjoyable. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Curt,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. Flee circus's and clowning are all topics that have been discussed and there is a forum on clowning at the Café. So please scroll down and check out the various topics and I'm sure you'll find more than a few favorites. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Vent, Clown, Flea Circus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL