The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguinmagic sale (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/tricks/tagged/snowday-sale Penguin has a ton of stuff half off till february 27th. :o There is some decent stuff
byronblaq1
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of byronblaq1
Had a look through this the other day and indeed some great items are on sae. Well worth a look!

B.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Another thread on this already which notes (importantly...) that there are some other dealers offering the same sale items for an even larger discount. For example, Magic Warehouse seems to have many of the items that Penguin has at 50% off on sale at an astounding 72% off... I ended up picking up a bunch of stuff that I'd been considering, but couldn't justify the higher prices.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
byronblaq1
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of byronblaq1
Thanks for the heads up!
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Ah I didn't know. this thread can be deleted :v
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Lots of sales this time of year. As Penguin items are generally more inexpensive to begin with, it might still be worth a look.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguinmagic sale (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL