The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC Dopps-CC Bookmark (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
If you use the above here is the bookmark/crib I made. Maybe some will find it useful.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cku7vyg92g2kfh......jpg?dl=0
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Thanks so very much, Paul! Much appreciated!
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Nice job. Thanks.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Love the photo.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
That's perfect
Bob
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
While we're on the subject of Prof BC and Dopps...is there any word on future releases?
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2019, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
While we're on the subject of Prof BC and Dopps...is there any word on future releases?

Good question,...been wondering if Grimm was next release and possible progress on whatever?
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thanks Paul, very nice! I have versions to accompany Gh*st & More Gh*st as well as Alice, I’ll try to pdf them and make them available to everyone sometime. Re the good Prof and Dopps: The word over on the Dopps Forum is that he is still working on another project not linked to bizarre magic at all (sort of) The hope is that more Dopps will be available in the future. Grimm was on the list of future Dopps but the Prof did mention that he was investigating another two titles as potentials!

We wait patiently and gather our pennies!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
I finally got my finger out and with the good Prof’s kind permission have added my free More Gh*st bookmark to the Dopps forum

http://doppsforum.proboards.com/

It’s in the thanks for the memories section

And just a reminder to anyone who owns a Dopps or certain Dopps cousins, the Dopps forum is a fantastic resource created by TH1 to help you get the most out of your books and seek advice from other Dopps owners. Just head over to https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......um=221&0 for details on how to get on board.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC Dopps-CC Bookmark (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL