The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Crazy Coin Funnel (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Anyone got the Crazy Coin Funnel? Do you have tips on not letting the hidden coin fall out on its own?
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Hi Gary!

I do! Fun trick too. Sorry- my only tip is this- You just have to practice it a lot until you get the knack of it. You'll get it eventually. (((Turn it very carefully!))) If you turn it carefully it shouldn't fall out, but like I said, keep practicing it a lot and you'll get a feel for it.

Another thing to consider is what surface are you performing on? I always do it on a mat.

Another way to provide cover is to talk while turning the funnel so if it falls no one hears but you. Then when you "add" the other coin it's no big deal. Just don't play up the aural aspect on that phase.

Since you're doing the trick, are you doing the battery ending? It kills. Totally worth it. This is a great little trick. I used to do it at all my close up kid shows and at the children's hospital. This is an overlooked gem that gets great reactions.

Hope this helps!
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Battery ending?
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Yes, it's in the instructions that come with it. At least it used to, depending on where you got it. I'll PM you.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
I got an online video of instructions but just for the effect itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Crazy Coin Funnel (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL