The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Fraidy Cat Rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I am looking to change the rabbits to pictures of a small boy or some kind of younger kids and slightly change the presentation to fit the pictures, but I'm not quite sure where to start. I would like to try to find some kind of stick on paper, but I have a feeling to get pictures of a small boy with different colored clothes and the back side of a small boy to fit the size of the board will be sort of difficult.

I wasn't sure if anyone had any ideas of how to accomplish this.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
In 2009, Spellbinder described his "Dapper Dan" trick, in which a cut-out of a boy (or girl) is magically transformed to wear the clothing chosen at random by members of the audience.

In one version of the trick, made for boy scouts and cub scouts, Dapper Dan ends up dressed in a scout uniform, after many mis-matched attempts. The e-Book is still available, but not advertised, so if you are interested in the images and ideas it contains, you need to contact Spellbinder directly and request it (assuming you can verify to him that you are a magician). His trick is performed on a large chipboard or foamboard card, but it can also be made of wood or plastic in most any size.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Thanks Jim,

That's an image I would be interested in. Spellbinder's last post was back in 2012. Do you know how to get a hold of him. You can PM me if necessary.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Magicnook@yahoo.com will do it.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Thanks
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Don't know about changing the pictures but this fraidy cat rabbit must be able to do some amazing things, look at the price!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Morris-Costumes......g8xb4Uca
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Wow. It must be the sliding doors!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
754 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
Yeah but you get free shipping........
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Look at what the same company is asking for illusion plans! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Morris-Costumes......46204357
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Fraidy Cat Rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL