The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Deleted post » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Hi guys, there were a few posts regarding a product (released?) in a different country that were deleted.
While I don't contest what happened as the rules are pretty clear about "managers can do whatever they want" in these specific cases I would say it would be nice to send a PM with an explanation on why.
My 2c.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Your comment is very vague and difficult to respond. What were the specifics regarding the posts. Sales, announcements, reviews? Were just the posts deleted or the entire topic. Depending on the reason for the deletion, we may or may not send an explanatory PM. If these were posts in the let's make deal forum, they would be deleted after 10 days which is clearly explained in the rules forum.

As for "managers can do whatever they want". That isn't true. Decisions are made in accordance with Café rules and not the whim of a staff member.
Where the magic begins
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
It was a new thread on a pre-release from Miranda. I am afraid of mentioning but I can PM if you want.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Please pm me.
Where the magic begins
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Got your PM and responded.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Deleted post » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL