The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Taver Magic by Mike Wild (a Café member) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
Mike Wild, a dedicated member of the Café, has just published a manuscript of well-reasoned, battle-tested and strainghtforward coin routines. It is called Tavern Magic.

I just received the manuscript today - published as a 29 page Adobe .pdf file. In addition to great routines, the manuscript is well written and professionally published.

After spending next week working through Tavern Magic (with a new set of coins from Jamie Schoolcraft), I hope to write more of an objective review of the individual routines. I can already tell you that Tavern Magic is well worth the $7.50 purchase price.

If you want to learn a few nice routines with simple sleights, I strongly recommend this manuscript.

Cheers,

Tiki
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Taver Magic by Mike Wild (a Café member) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL