The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth Lecture Notes / Slot Okito Box (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Does anyone know if it is still possible to buy any of David Roth's Lecture Notes direct from David or elsewhere? I'm thinking, for example, of his London lecture on the Stars of Magic Vol 9 video.

Also, in that lecture, he mentions a Slot Okito box that he had manufactured and was selling (as part of a box set) at his lectures. Does he still do so and, if so, is there a contact email or web link?

Thanks.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
David is not selling them at this time. You can get the routine on vol 10 of the NYCMS dvd series. Sold as a download at www.vanishingincmagic.com
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Thank you, Michael. Much appreciated. Can you recommend a make or manufacturer for the Slot box?
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Last I checked, Roy Kueppers does the box
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of J Burke Whittaker
Mad Jake's son, I believe its Jacob, offers a really nice set of them and I think he includes the afore mentioned routine as well. Check out Airship Magic...
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Thank you, kenedho and J Burke Whittaker. Much appreciated
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Mad Jake’s store

https://airshipmagic.com/store/

Top of the line customer service!
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Thanks, Wravyn. That's good to know
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Thank you for the recommendation, while I make the boxes from Jim Zee's original blueprints, all 3 boxes. I don't include the routine
as that is a copyrighted routine by David Roth.

Kindest Regards,
Jacob Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David Roth Lecture Notes / Slot Okito Box (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL