The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Revealer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Hi All,

i want share with you all a product I make by hand one by one and can be purchased at

https://mentalbrush.com/product/phantom-revealer/

Its basically a phantom shape keychain that blinks its eyes for revealing a chosen card, object... whatever,
Even tough everybody knows it works with batteries and its an electronic item, it still provides a
moment of wonder and I always get some good reaction,
Can be adapted any routine so the keychain becomes the mindreader and not the magician, witch always adds a fresh revelation method.
I also use it as a lie detector, so the phantom blinks its eyes when the spectator lies,
I have a limited amount of units,

I paste some of the features:

· It doesn’t make toy-like sounds, just light
· When holded by the chain, doesn’t turn around so eyes are always in view for the climax revelation
· It can be hold by the spectator so he feel the moment of revelation
· Thanks to its wide base, it stands on the table without falling for an easy pick and leave
· Its very tiny and portable
· Highly reliable and very sensitive well positioned sensor, works over a full deck of cards

On the website you can find a pair of videos of it,

I would like to know if you have any question or comment, I will try to response,

best regards
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
The item has been moved to penguinmagic so those who live in USA can receive it much more quickly

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12679
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Anyone take the plunge on this?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How big is the remote? What’s the range? Is it Bluetooth? Is there a warranty? Does it take btys or rechargeable?
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2020, pegasus wrote:
How big is the remote? What’s the range? Is it Bluetooth? Is there a warranty? Does it take btys or rechargeable?

Hi, does not work with radiofrequency, so no bluetooth/remote, it uses Button cell batteries, they last pretty long,
every unit has been hand made and tested, I can warantee a good working on each and every unit

best regards
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
M**n*t S**s*r?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hope it’s not a magnet and reed switch that idea was around thirty years ago.
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2020, ltchip wrote:
M**n*t S**s*r?

yes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Revealer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL