The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Documentary "Our Magic" (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
50 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
If you have Amazon Prime, you can use your Prime Video benefits to watch R. Paul Wilson's excellent 2014 documentary "Our Magic" for FREE. More than 20 top magi from around the world discuss what magic is to them, how they got into it, what their vision is of it, how they relate with their audience, etc. Just to name a few of the pros interviewed, there are the late Johnny Thompson, Tina Lenert, Juan Tamariz, Rob Zabrecky, Max King, Ton Onosaka, Dani DaOrtiz, Richard Wiseman, Max Maven, and Eric Mead. Here's a link to the trailer:
https://youtu.be/h52G7FoW1Go

Even if you don't have Amazon Prime, I think you can sign up for a 1 month free trial and still watch for free.

DaKine Oregon
HofzinsersFan
View Profile
New user
Scotland
81 Posts

Profile of HofzinsersFan
Aaah! This! I was invited round a friend's house, who isn't a magician but, well, he's just a decent sort. He knew I was by then thoroughly obsessed with this Magic stuff, so we watched it on his Amazon stick-thingy Smile and I have to say his brother and he were very into it when watching and his brother even borrowed a deck of cards from me at the end of that night. I gave them to him for keeps as I like to do if someone seems to have a genuine interest.
He didn't last a week.
But I did get to watch this and resurrecting an old already dead thread I might be, but it is worthwhile just to let people know that this is out there and really is a fine piece of viewing for any fan of Magic. So get on the old Prime and treat yourself!
Smile
Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

.Smile What do you mean you don't read?

You need to read FITZKEE
- Dick Oslund, 2019.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Looks interesting!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Documentary "Our Magic" (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL