The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Jumbo Bicycle Pop-Eyed Popper Deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Special user
520 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
Hi All,

I just sent the following email to about 20 different magic shops (all the popular shops followed by a few more from a Google search). Any guesses on who will come through for me? We'll see...

Hi,

Do you sell red, jumbo Bicycle Pop-Eyed Popper decks? I specifically want to force the Ten of Hearts.

Alternatively, do you sell red, jumbo Bicycle decks and red, jumbo Bicycle one way forcing decks so I can make my own Pop-Eyed Popper deck deck with a roughing stick?

Thanks,

Jim
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Any luck? I've been searching as well a while ago, to no avail... (I can't understand why, PEP-decks are beautiful decks for forcing. But apparently not very popular anymore.)
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Card shark sells Phoenix Parlour decks in regular and one way. Not quite jumbo, but pretty decent for a large crowd. Their new large index cards are great too.

http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......tegory=4
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
If you can afford to pay $70.00 for a new type of forcing deck you make yourself from red-backed bicycle jumbo [4 1/2" x 7" (11.5cm x 17.75cm)] cards and are ready to learn a new method of forcing that does not rely on rough-smooth cards, you might try "Make Me" which will soon be published in The Wizards' Journal #41

The "Make Me" deck also has the advantage of being able to change forcing cards from time to time, unlike the Pop-Eyed Popper, which only forces the one card it knows how to force. So you might force the ten of hearts one day, and when Valentines Day comes around, force the Queen of Hearts, or perhaps the Ace of Spades for Halloween, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Jumbo Bicycle Pop-Eyed Popper Deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL