The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » For Entertainment Readers (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saglaser
View Profile
Loyal user
Champaign, IL
248 Posts

Profile of saglaser
I hate it when creators turn up on a forum after a long time away just to hype their new product, so I'll do my best to avoid being "that guy." Bottom line is that I have a couple products out that some of you who do readings for entertainment will find valuable (Richard Webster did) and some of you won't. I want you to know they exist, but I promise not to over-hype or BS anything.

FIRST is my technique for combining Chinese Numerology with playing cards, ingueniously titled "Chinese Numerology with Playing Cards." It consistently delivers (with the help of a little common sense) excellent positive readings in response to participants questions and looks cool while you do it. If you already know the basics of Chinese Numerology it will take you 5 minutes to learn. If you don't, you can have the basics down in an hour. A Kindle copy is $4.99, a hard copy $9.99. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SBV3TQX

THINGS TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE YOU BUY: Amazon calls this a book. It's a booklet at most. You can read the whole thing while eating lunch, and if you know basic numerology or Chinese numerology you can skip whole sections of it. ALSO, typographic problems that I keep correcting still manage to appear. Apologies for that, but it doesn't affect the content.

SECOND, if you do numerology compatibility readings, you might get some use out of my Numerology Love and Compatibility Workbook. In keeping with my No BS promise, there's probably not a thing in this book that you don't already know, but you may be able to make your work easier by stealing the forms I created. If so, you're welcome to do so and it'll be worth the $9.99. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1071314483

Thanks!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Got it. Very nice.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2828 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2019, saglaser wrote:
FIRST is my technique for combining Chinese Numerology with playing cards, ingueniously titled "Chinese Numerology with Playing Cards." It consistently delivers (with the help of a little common sense) excellent positive readings in response to participants questions and looks cool while you do it. If you already know the basics of Chinese Numerology it will take you 5 minutes to learn. If you don't, you can have the basics down in an hour. A Kindle copy is $4.99, a hard copy $9.99. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SBV3TQX

Bought "Chinese Numerology with Playing Cards", read it and have given three brief readings with it so far. This is a very nice, user-friendly system to learn! An absolute steal at $4.99.

Well done saglaser!
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
I love the way you brought this under our attention. Thanks for not hyping. Funnily enough I was captivated exactly because of the fact that you did not use any pretentious language. What a breath of fresh air.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
dalo
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of dalo
Looks interesting.

I will take a look.

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » For Entertainment Readers (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL