The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Long time lurker, first time poster (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boroboy
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of boroboy
Hi folks - finally found that Register link! Getting back into magic after a 30 year hiatus. Mostly focusing on cards and coins for now to rebuild my fine motor skills after an accident, but interested in all kinds. This forum is truly one of the Internet's bright happy places. Smile

Vince
lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
16 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
Welcome back, Vince I hope your recovery goes well. There are veteren magicians that have been very giving in there knowlage and exeperiences here and I hope you find it to be a cool place for you to work out the kinks as you get back into the deep end of the pools of magic. cheers
-John
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hey Vince. That register link was closed down for awhile. Glad you got in
Mike.Bonner
View Profile
New user
Gloucester, England
18 Posts

Profile of Mike.Bonner
Hey Vince,

Welcome to the forums. I hope that your fine motor skills are improving after the accident!
All the best on your endeavors, are you working on anything specific at the moment?

Mike
boroboy
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of boroboy
Thanks all! I had been starting with Erdnase, but got talking with the nice folks down at my local magic shop and they pointed me towards Roberto Giobbi's Card Magic Masterclass videos. I'm about a week into it, and there is more material in there than I can possibly master in my lifetime. It's a great series - wish I had it as a kid! Nice complement to Card College. Been working with David Roth's Expert Coin Magic as well just to round out the finger dexterity. At this point, I figure fundamentals are more important for me than any specific effects. But I hope to get to those soon... Smile

Vince
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome boroboy,

And welcome back to Magic.

Magic ca be GREAT therapy. Best of luck and hard work.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Long time lurker, first time poster (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL