The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Inspiring Book for Aspiring Mentalists (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
A few years ago I saw Gerry McCambridge perform in Vegas, and it was the most entertaining mentalism show I've ever seen. Truly outstanding.

After the show I bought a copy of Gerry's book, Making the Mentalist, and highly recommend it. Gerry's life story, and all of the adversities he overcame, is inspirational for anyone pursuing their dreams. Whether you want to become a mentalist or do something else, this is a very motivating book.

https://mentalist.com/
SethHoward
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of SethHoward
It's a really great book. Need to read it again. Gerry is one of the nicest guys I have met in magic.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Real Magic and Big Magic are two of my favorites … No magic tricks in either of them...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Inspiring Book for Aspiring Mentalists (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL