The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Did you see it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gimmick1586
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of gimmick1586
Any of you catch World's Greatest Magic 3 today. Man it was fun to watch it agian. This time I saw a Spanish guy I had never seen before. He was doing card and coin tricks and he would make glasses appear during the act. He is my idol. That is my goal. He was great. Smile
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
I believe his name was Jean-Pierre Vallarino. Yes, his magic was very visual, and I also enjoyed seeing him perform.

He now has a video (also DVD) out called "The Prize-Winning Magic of Jean-Pierre Vallarino." I have no idea if it's any good, but you could check the "Good, Bad, and Garbage" forum for that info.

Hope this helps!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Actually, I believe he is French, not Spanish. Yes, his magic is excellent, although the cameraman didn't do him justice. He is also the creator of the Rhumba Count, one of my favorite card moves that I predict will eventually supercede the Flushtration Count.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Where do we learn about the Rhumba count?

I've never even heard of it.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
You can buy my book, Never Miss a Trick where it is explained in my routine, "Great Eight." It is also in his lecture notes, available from the Camirand Academy.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
You could also used the very nice looking "Orion count" as a substitute for the flushtration count. Not hard to do at all.

I have a link to an explanation of the rhumba count if you want it. Let me know.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Jean-Pierre Vallerino is certainly French, was a full time photgrapher before going to magic full time. He lives in Nice, and performs a great deal in Monte Carlo.

His act is far better than captured on WGM.
promethee
View Profile
Regular user
France
125 Posts

Profile of promethee
In fact we spell "Rumba" count, and yes, it's a great count.
Jean-Pierre Vallarino also made a magic video looking like a short movie (like Lee Asher's Five card stud), "L'inspecteur Vallarino en quete d'as" (in french); in fact, the movie sucks, but Vallarino himself is great Smile

There is a site where you can find some stuff (http://www.vallarino-magic.com/) but only in french, and I'm not sure it's really updated.
La fleur de l'illusion produit le fruit de la realite.
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Does he has another video than "Champagne" and his other video (I forgot the title)?
Seems he doesn't have enough material to be released (video,trick,notes,etc)

Hengky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Did you see it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL