The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Lost instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SharkTrager442
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me. I found some old effects in a lost box now found, that are in perfect condition but have not got instructions.The first is a gaffed deck that remember was a normal deck that slowly becomes blank. It consists of a blue back selection with blank sides and faces with blank backs and a red back two of spades with the word hahaha on the back. Can't remember how that fitted in. There are a couple of double thick cards that I think were markers. Can anyone help me work out who made this and how I get it working again?

Thanks

Picture of cards https://s.amsu.ng/TNrwWVmb6JwN
SharkTrager442
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
I also have an effect where the deck of cards is literally cut in half diagonally and two of the cards are pictures of birds and the rest are regular or black backed. I think it's some kind of Gemini Twins but for the life of me can't remember. Anyone recognise this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Lost instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL