The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bending Wineglass II (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

italianmagi90023
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of italianmagi90023
Does anyone have this or know anything about it? It is by Ted Lesley. It sounds wayyyyyy to good to be true.

Mike
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Of course it's too good to be true! It's a mental (magic) effect! Smile

I don't know what the difference is between the effect as described in Ted Lesley's book "Paramiracles" and version II, but the basic idea can be found there.

Also, check out the following thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=102

If anyone can explain if there is a difference between the "Paramiracles" explanation and version II, I would be interested in knowing more. Perhaps it is the "new" wine glass effect Ted referred to in the above thread?

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have seen version 1 on his Mental DVD and it looks ok and the explanation is senstional. I think the big difference is the special gimmick that yo must use for the amazing effect. If you can afford it buy it.

Direct link:
http://www.wonderworkshop.de/guest/cgibi......how=1037
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
The effect sounds great. I have no idea how the heck it works even though it does say it is mechanical.
I would love to hear from someone who has actually USED this effect as it would help me in my decision.
Thanks
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I don't have version 2 but I have seen version one and its explanation on Mr Ledleys videos and in my opinion it is very over prized for what it is. The thing that makes it expensive is the excusivity not the method. Also the method it uses is also its weakness. It is quite angle sensitive.
If you really want to get one just buy Mr Lesley video first and see what are you buying.
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
I will second what you say KOrttihai. I have Paramiracles and it is not quite difficult to make it.
I don't understand why the charge should be that high. Is it because a trip to the nearest Glass blower is saved? Of course I could be wrong cos I don't have the marketed version.
The effect is awesome though.
Yuji
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
138 Posts

Profile of Yuji
I got the version I, I think the high price because it is handmade. ( I mean the book ) And it is quite angle sensitive and timming is also a matter. I never perform it just leave it as a collector's item.

I heard that version II is by remote control, I think this can solve the timming problem.

Hope this help.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
I think that it is priced this high, just to separate the true interested and the juct curious ones.

How this is done is not a big secret to many of us, ParaMiracles gives you a thoroughly description how to make it.

However, the chances for seeing this great routine everywhere is scarce.
1)Just a very few (if any) will take the work, time and trouble to construct it.
2)The number of people willing to invest such amount in one single routine, no matter how good it is, is very limited.

I have never heard about anyone else but Ted Lesley that actually have used this in their real performances.
Maybe it is best this way.

Ted Lesley (at least in his DVD) performs it beautiful, and I think this routine for ever will be connected with him. I doubt it that any of us actually could get as much out of this as he does.

Sven

Sven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bending Wineglass II (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL