The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Doc Eason's Disappearing Pen Knife Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
Does anybody know is Doc's Disappearing Pen Knife Trick has been published anywhere? I saw it on "After All These Years" and would love to perform it but I try to only perform other people's tricks if they have been published, don't want to perform something they're keeping for the personal repertoire so I was curious if this was ever made available. Thanks for the help.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
I don't know if Doc has published his routine, but it was based on my more involved routine "The Intricate Web of Distraction" which is available: https://www.popsmagic.com/store/p39/Pop_......DEO.html
TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
Thanks Pop, I'll definitely check this out. I just started working with color-changing knives and absolutely love them as a tool. Trying to consume as much material as possible to construct my own routine Smile I've heard great things about your routine while shuffling through past posts on the CCK so I'll def check it out now that I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a set of knives.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Pop's routine is great and a lot of fun. Highly recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Doc Eason's Disappearing Pen Knife Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL