The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jay Sankey rev. coin magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
I know but what context did he use that joke that some people call it "offending".

:)

thanks.
(its NOT really offending as far as I'm concerend cuz Christ's name isn't blasphemised)
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
RxGregory
View Profile
New user
St. Charles, MO
65 Posts

Profile of RxGregory
MrBiddle -
I'm catholic and I didn't get offended by his comments. He made some references to his audience thinking he was Jesus Christ, and that Jesus walked on water (it was winter - the ice was frozen). I can't tell you how often I've heard people yell "Holy Christ" or "Jesus Christ" after they see a trick. Again, I'm not offended, and went to a Catholic school for 12 years. I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Greg
If it was easy, everybody would do it, and if everybody did it, it wouldn't be magic.
David Roth (Ultimate Coin Magic Vol. 11)
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Oh, good, I'm glad to hear that Sankey isn't blasphemous Smile

anyways, I also heard that he even worships Christ? cuz there's this hard coin sleight he could only get right a few times and when he does he says "thankya Jesus"...... obviously Sankey is a fan of Jesus.

LOL

ciao everyone.
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
That'll be the Rosenthal click pass. If you would like to know how to make this surefire you might like to have a look at the review of Basic Coin Magic in this forum Smile

Take care, Ian
Magictrickster
View Profile
Regular user
UK
114 Posts

Profile of Magictrickster
I like this video, although the items aren't the sort I'd perform as I'm too lasy to practice them, but there are lots of good ideas, and very entertaining too (as are all of Jay's videos).

Brian.
Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jay Sankey rev. coin magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL