The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Czech Republic! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cardestroy
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Cardestroy
Hi to everyone!

I'm a magician from Czech Republic. I was passive reader on this forum for years now but I feel that being active here is more than reasonable - it is nice to have the opportunity to discuss with fellow magicians. Smile
I started only 5 years ago but magic really catched me, first 3 years I spend hours daily reading, watching, learning or performing magic.
Needles to say that I really really bothered all my friends - altought the tricks was pretty good for them (they never experienced a magician before) I just push too hard and I was bothering them to select a card a whole evening every day. But their endless patience really helped me and I'm thankful to them until now.
I am mostly cards guy altought I didn't mastered any crazy sleight of hands plus I really enjoy putting togheter stage shows. I do not perform grand illusions, I do prefer smaller tricks with huge interaction with the audience and I don't take myself too seriously.
The most wonderful about magic is for me the freedom - first I think about some crazy act without knowledge how I will do it. When I'm satisfied I'm starting thinking "how the hell Im going to do it" and there are always ways. It's fun, it's crazy and it's demanded in these days. We do have beautiful profession and I'm glad every single day.

Greetings from cold Prague

C.
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Welcome to the Magic Café forum, Cardestroy. Making the impossible, possible is quite fun. I would love to hear more about your achievements.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Cardestroy,

Friends who will pick a card are to be treasured so you have to cut them a break sometimes (so to speak).

-Mary Mowder
vomile
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of vomile
Welcome! great to see someone from Czech Republic here Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Czech Republic! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL