The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! from Italy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SteGician
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of SteGician
Hi all.
My name is Stefano.
I'm here after almost 3 years of attempting to register on this Magic Cafè! but finnaly I'm here!
I'm a 27 yo guy from italy. I don't perform magic in public or in Yt. I'm just an underground magic lover. Especially Table gamling moves.
I just want to tank you all for the all information I found here during the years.
Hope the best for you all
Stefano
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hi Stefano, welcome to the Magic Café forum. What are your table gambling moves that you perform? Have you read erdanese?
SteGician
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of SteGician
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2019, TomB wrote:
Hi Stefano, welcome to the Magic Café forum. What are your table gambling moves that you perform? Have you read erdanese?

Ty man! I usually performs false deals (exp, pretty good geni maze bottom), false cuts, false shuffles. I love steve forte almost aggressive style. I do even some magic tricks but I really love gambling moves. I didn't read all erdnase but I know a lot of moves from that book. I watched all Foundations and GPS. But still I want to learn so much. I'm waiting for the new Forte book. You probably saw the 52 moves short. Well I want be able to do all that kind of moves! that's the knowledge I hope to get douring the time
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome SteGician,

Keeping your interest in table gambling moves on the up and up will be better for your health. LOL

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! from Italy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL