The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Omni Mental Coins from Fraser Parker (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

So I was talking to Fraser the other day, and he mentioned a new release called Omni Coins.
I paid him the mere 10 pounds for it, and read it through.

My review is here:

A way to know whether an imaginary coin randomly selected by your participant is heads or tails side up, after they have been instructed to mentally flip three coins in their mind a few times at random.
This is entirely propless.
This is great because you can then follow it up with a truth or liar presentation or any other routine that relies on calibrating how a spectator thinks, with you will then be able to nail their exact thought.
The principle is old, but really well hidden.
I didn't want to post a review of this quite yet until I road tested it.
I have had this for about a week, and have performed it about half a dozen times.
Passed the wife test for starters.

You get a 34 page pdf with Fraser's script, and the method behind this principle, and Fraser's re-working of that principle for this effect.

If you are a fan of these types of effect, this isn't expensive, and well worth read. You might learn a thing or two.

Truth or Liar Playing Cards

you can convert the omni mental coin effect into a truth/liar presentation.

You will be able to do this with playing cards as well.
Have the spectator think of a card, and play the truth/lie game, and you will be able to nail the exact card.
This is the way I have been performing it, since I use playing cards, but you can also perform it with:

Truth or Liar Star Signs

You can also use this with star signs and nail the spectator's star sign using the same principle.

If you are curious and want to check it out, please email Fraser at fraserparker1@hotmail.co.uk

Good release, with a solid method. Older principles being put to work in different ways.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Omni Mental Coins from Fraser Parker (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL