The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ickle Picke chop with Leo Smetsers leather baseballs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
151 Posts

Profile of BobMc
I was looking for a chop cup that would hold a regulation baseball, along with readily available mini leather baseballs for the regular balls. If you read the reviews of the Leo Snmetsers chop balls on Penguin, you will see many people complaining that the gimmick is too weak. In fact, those balls didn't work for any of my chop cups except for two of them. One was the Ickle Pickle wide mouth cup, which holds a regulation style baseball. Even with that cup, you need move a little gingerly to not release unintentionally, but I like that combination.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Consider a PK ring maybe, they are strong (the ones I've used) and you can use any cup you like.

I wish I could help you with the chop cup, sorry.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
wsgumby
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of wsgumby
I find that Leo Smetser's chopped balls work well with Leo Smetser's cups. Not so great in others.
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
151 Posts

Profile of BobMc
In retrospect, I wish I got Leo's coffee chop cups instead for $29. It is only $6 more than the balls alone. The sets looks like it comes with the same 2 leather chop baseballs plus 3 chop cups that look like typical disposable cardboard coffee cups.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22332

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsL8NjooVtQ

Assuming the leather balls are the same as the ones that sell for $23 (I can't tell from the picture), you are only paying about $2 each for the 3 cups.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ickle Picke chop with Leo Smetsers leather baseballs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL